Friday, December 11, 2009

Can You Get Gonorrhea From A Brazilian Wax Will All My Tests Results From The Gynecologist Be Mailed To Me? Including Clamidia, Gonorrhea? ?

Will all my tests results from the gynecologist be mailed to me? Including clamidia, gonorrhea? ? - can you get gonorrhea from a brazilian wax

Have all my test results indicate that the gynecologist should be sent to me? Includes chlamydia, gonorrhea? Or test results indicate that the results of my Pap test? And doctors are the results of others?

4 comments:

photogir... said...

most likely to say a note from your doctor that something is presented (not literally) in its latest study, and will be ordered for you to get back in another appointment. Do not be afraid to ask questions of their doctors to ask. Remember, they are only human. Good luck!

jrhswome... said...

are likely to be called when there is a problem and send the results if it does not like me either

jrhswome... said...

are likely to be called when there is a problem and send the results if it does not like me either

destined... said...

they send the results.

Post a Comment