Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crystalens Cost I'm Having Cataract IOL Surgery Next Month. Considering Going With The Crystalens IOL.?

I'm having cataract IOL surgery next month. Considering going with the Crystalens IOL.? - crystalens cost

I have myopia of life (you can not see the big E on the map) and age-related presbyopia (age 60). I constacts and astigmatism. I see the Crystal and is not wearing glasses in most cases. I understand that, with the clear objective standard (which would have to pay the insurance company), my vision would be much more correct and continue to bring to the reader. I work FT and I am constantly readers inside and outside all day. Those who had experience with the Crystal or any advice. The Crystal will cost me $ 5000 or less from my own pocket to pay the insurance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment