Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ultram Sucks How Do You Cope With The Beginning Stages Of Outpatient Tramadol Treatment?

How do you cope with the beginning stages of outpatient tramadol treatment? - ultram sucks

My life has been like shit and it's my fault. I was addicted to Tramadol (Ultram) for over 10 years. Last week, I'm on Suboxone for the treatment and counseling to take place next week. I could not before an appointment. My whole family is very sick, my life-in boyfriend tells me things like "Your a loser, I do not know why I am always with you", "Your mother is dying because of you! (My mother is away) from terminal cancer, I also said, "I love you, I spent 6 years in this relationship, you think I would break so easily, and yet ..... says things like" your not good For me again, his courage, his lie, part of ****.... blah, blah, blah, blah .... .... He refuses to read booklet "Family" that the drug manufacturer, where treatment program'm crosses. He is so angry with me, not leave. I feel even worse. The hood is overwhelming ... Incidentally, my sister is very angry with me because my parents forced to have to pay for my Tratnt. It is very expensive, and we have to pay any money. My life seems so bad now, just to suck. BTW, I am 35 years old. I have tried to quit smoking altogether. I went cold turkey withdrawals terrible years, and only then return to him. I said I'm selfish, stupid, like someone who has never known, but .... Sometimes for me it is also quite nice. Nice one minute thereafter, they all cry for me ... I want to cry ... ..... Once a day every few hours, then turns Nice Again .....

3 comments:

Trish H said...

Looks like you're in an abusive relattionship typical and the need to leave before things get worse too. There should be no direct line of abused women in your area, because they emotionally abused. The principle that the disease of addiction treatment. They do not support a person be injured.

Deep Thinker said...

Sometimes you have to treat the places and people. I think you can do the math.

Lone said...

Tramadol is a terrible drug, but it's like baby aspirin as compared to Suboxone. Do you understand that 1 mg of paragraph 50 mg of morphine that? Did you hear what people spend between Suboxone? Or that most will of PAWS OIF 1-3 years after the fall you will get out if they can out?

I read the brochures Reckitt well, because all garbage. The site has moderators who are paid and eliminate the negative anythuing he said of the drug. This is essentially spitzenmäßig. Geeze, you think they have learned that drug companies are also twisted as they come. Do you say tramadol not addictive? lol

In any case, the U-boat for a rapid detoxification with an initial dose of 2-4 mg good friends. If you are in the interview, prepare your life much, much worse.

If you do not believe that your doctor is a thief, I wonder why they do not accept insurance and receive an outrageous price for an office visit to write a script? Although not entirely the fault of the doctors, because Reckitt apButts SO doctors umped they say how wonderful this drug Suboxone, and most of them losing only 8 hours of training in addiction to drugs.

The truth is that it has ruined many lives.

Nobody wants to hear it, and everyone, including myself, can be wonderful as the first. Give him a few months. They will not answer the phone or door. They become isolated and depressed. You will not have sex or chair.

If this is your idea of relaxation, go ahead, but read and heard many horror stories ... and do before my teeth fall out of everything. And you read these Reckitt pharmacutic own representatives say about drugs and how they are forced to push this issue. Even the haters. You may articles if you Google.


www.subsux.com

Post a Comment