Thursday, December 31, 2009

City Of Chicago Towing Can A Person Living In Chicago Get A Boot On They're Car For One Ticket? Cause I Did Today?

Can a person living in chicago get a boot on they're car for one ticket? cause i did today? - city of chicago towing

I'm mad boy, I began to really hate this city, I'm an unemployed man who tries to come round and I'm ready. WNET extra work to earn some money home to family and who knows, or my car and theres a big surprise waiting for me at the beginning of the dam. I double checked online and have to wait just a ticket. How do the city? i money in the city today to go into the early Saturday, the tax offices are closed, so even if I pay off many times before Monday! There are shocks to boot, but no way to get it removed? comes by the time my car is towed away and impounded! Not that some of you shiiiiit pay, if not within 24 hours, in order to confiscate his vehicle. how ta hell do I have to start and pay within 24 hours, and are closed? I was able to pay online, but often, even if the boat. Chicago sucks donkey balls. After money hungry. kills, what is real, that I am only one ticket! ta, how is that possible ??????????

1 comment:

youthpas... said...

Having had a shop in Chicago, I found that bureaucrats are very arrogant and their own rules on the fly. In response to your question, if the ticket is not paid on time, one can even boot from a ticket. I got to the point , where I hated Chicago, where I sold my business and left the state. More than ever, this piece of garbage from the city.

Post a Comment