Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is Fibromyalgia An Autoimmune Disease I Recently Had A Blood Test Done For An Autoimmune Disease?

I recently had a blood test done for an autoimmune disease? - is fibromyalgia an autoimmune disease

All my test results were negative, but my sed rate. Thirst Normal price is 0-20. My sed located at 38th My RA factor was negative. ANA test is negative. My CRP (C-reactive inflammation) (GHC) is also negative. However, I still have extreme joint pain in fingers, all the bones of the fingers, elbows, shoulders, knees, feet, chest pain, back pain, extreme fatigue, pain in all joints of the extreme left and right sides of the body, pain in my ears. All are sharp, stabbing pain. If you are anything other than the sed rate, which means that I have an autoimmune disease, normal? or do you think you have fibromyalgia and you'll hold me to those who think they are crazy, and all this pain in my head only?
Sometimes my fingers for the stiffness that lasts more than a day. What does this mean?

2 comments:

Cyanakes... said...

Not all people with rheumatoid arthritis have a positive RA factor. You need to speak to a rheumatologist to. Do not worry your doctor thinks you're crazy. Because pain is not the only symptom, it is likely that in reality is false. Joint swelling puts pressure on the nerves, causing pain, swelling and stiffness. I cover mine with weekly injections of Enbrel and the occaisional oral corticosteroids.

justmein... said...

Fibrosis - the results - for a sed rate is normal NT adnormal of fibro indiative

Post a Comment