Thursday, January 28, 2010

Store Flashers What Type Of Flasher Can I Use To Make My Signal Lights Flash Simultaniously?

What type of flasher can I use to make my signal lights flash simultaniously? - store flashers

I want my car flashing lights of the flash .... as left, right, left, right, left, right, etc. Not all at once on one side at a time. Is there a kind of intermittent relay or what can it? What kind of store can buy? or is it online? or should I make my own with only 2 relays and sometimes at different times?

4 comments:

tumblewe... said...

Go to NAPA Auto Parts and tell them you want a wig-WAG.

mudsud said...

Make your own

Bobzeech... said...

I do not think this is legal. Too much like a police car. Do not you get arrested.

Iknowthi... said...

Why did you do that? Bring your anger when you play with the electrical wiring in the vehicle, if you know what you are doing.

Post a Comment