Saturday, January 2, 2010

Knee Surgery Scar Tissue Scar Tissue In My Knee After Surgery?

Scar tissue in my knee after surgery? - knee surgery scar tissue

Hello, I recently became 4th knee surgery May on his right knee. I had a broken meniscus and arthroscopic surgery on his knee learned. My doctor I was not in rehab. I felt the pain of surgery, but recently I was in pain, even behind the knees and everywhere. I want to be football, my last year of the game. Our trainer told me that the scars are more likely to break in my knee. Can anyone tell me what the scar tissue is and what can I do for my knee scar tissue in it? Quick Recovery would be nice. Thank you for your answers mean a lot!

1 comment:

Shellbac... said...

I can tell, very personal experience that there are no quick recovery from knee surgery. Look at all the athletes who have never again after knee surgery and a large part, because they tried a few times and for different reasons. Some knee operations are much more extreme than others, but time is your worst enemy. Thus, the use of, or damage is a life time by themselves.

I do not know how to escape the tissue is a problem for you, but the Liston for the trainer (which has no medical degree) to your doctor and he therefore does not request a transfer. There you can stay away for a while and he is stubborn, because he wants to play football. His knee is healing much more important than football. Sorry!

That's what I was doing about 85-90% for the recovery to be done. I do not dipped in the bathtub ebsinsalts (sure how to spell it) every day for at least half an hour. I also have exercises for the knee and was never more than what my doctor recommended. NEVER! Young men always want more of Everythition, you do not allow you to pass. Not only that can take a knee. Finally, give him the time and represents a danger to themselves for a while and a lot of life ahead.

Post a Comment